PAY & PLAY
From £15 per Person - Own Bike • 6.5 Hours • Free roam of our 100 acre base
- Adult Full Day Bring your own bike
- Child Full Day Bring your own bike
- Adult Afternoon Bring your own bike
- Child Afternoon Bring your own bike
IMPORTANT: November-March bookings
Over the winter months, please do not ride on the hill climbs and bankings. This is to help prevent land erosion and means we can continue to open all year round. The Forest Trail, streams and Trials Park is available to ride as normal. Thank you for your understanding.
PAY & PLAY – HOW IT WORKS…
From £15pp | Trials bikes only | 9am-3.30pm
Full day (9am-3.30pm): Adults £30, Children (under 12) £20
Afternoon (1pm-3.30pm): Adults £20, Children (under 12) £15
**BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL – BOOK ONLINE OR CALL 01200 448130**
On arrival head into the shop to sign on and get a run down on where you can ride. We have 100 acres of fantastic trialing land with a great selection of natural obstacles as well as our BRAND NEW purpose built Trials Park with hundreds of sections! The Trials Park is built over 3 levels with sections of varying difficulty so there is something for all abilities to try.
Our onsite catering van is open Saturday & Sunday all year round, offering mouthwatering all-day breakfasts and burgers as well as a selection of hot and cold drinks.
A few things to note once on site…
- Mototcycle trials bikes only (petrol or electric) – no push bikes.
- If you need to fuel your bike up, please use the concrete wash bay area at the back of the building rather than the car park
- The Forest Trail has a speed limit of 10mph – there will be 2 way traffic too so please keep an eye out for other riders
- Please respect other riders. There may be groups of riders out for training with one of our instructors so please keep your distance
- Boundaries – no riding beyond the middle cattle grid, or onto the footpath up in the woods
- Know your limits and ride to your ability
Most of all, have fun and stay safe!
If you are staying in the local area, we can store your bike overnight by prior arrangement. This is £10 per bike, per night for a maximum of 3 nights.