- Adult Full Day Bring your own bike
- Child Full Day Bring your own bike
- Adult Afternoon Bring your own bike
- Child Afternoon Bring your own bike
PAY & PLAY – HOW IT WORKS…
From £15pp | Trials bikes only | 9am-3.30pm
Full day (9am-3.30pm): Adults £30, Children (under 12) £20
Afternoon (1pm-3.30pm): Adults £20, Children (under 12) £15
**BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL – BOOK ONLINE OR CALL 01200 448130**
On arrival head into the shop to sign on and get a run down on where you can ride. We have 100 acres of fantastic trialing land with a great selection of natural obstacles as well as our BRAND NEW purpose built Trials Park with hundreds of sections! The Trials Park is built over 3 levels with sections of varying difficulty so there is something for all abilities to try.
Our onsite catering van is open Friday-Sunday offering mouthwatering all-day breakfasts and burgers as well as a selection of hot and cold drinks.
A few things to note once on site…
- Mototcycle trials bikes only (petrol or electric) – no push bikes.
- If you need to fuel your bike up, please use the concrete wash bay area at the back of the building rather than the car park
- The Forest Trail has a speed limit of 10mph – there will be 2 way traffic too so please keep an eye out for other riders
- Please respect other riders. There may be groups of riders out for training with one of our instructors so please keep your distance
- Boundaries – no riding beyond the middle cattle grid, or onto the footpath up in the woods
- Know your limits and ride to your ability
Most of all, have fun and stay safe!