These sessions are tailored for younger riders so your children can learn the basics of riding motorcycles in a relaxed and safe environment.
- Per Rider | Weekday Ages 12+
- Per Rider | Weekend Ages 12+
- Riders BYOB Bring your own bike | Ages 12+
Master the art of wheelies
This training session is suitable for people with their own bikes who are riding confidently and looking to master the art of wheelies. Anyone who has been for training with us before and achieved a level 4+ can hire one of our bikes to use on the day.
The typical day will run from 10.30 am – 3.30 pm with a lunch break at 12.45 pm and we will be in a group of six. Times may vary.
Training will start off on figures of 8 to check riders’ body position, control and ability before progressing onto the wheelie school. We have 100 acres of fantastic trialing land which will be the location of your training and wheelie masterclass.
- Lockers are available free of charge.
Lunch and refreshments
- Bacon butties are available for £1.50.
- A hot homemade lunch is provided.
- Drinks and cakes/biscuits are also provided.
- Extra lunches for spectators are available at £8 per person.
For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to accident it is the rider’s responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. A damage waiver of only £25 can be obtained which covers the bike for any mishaps and provides peace of mind throughout the day. This can be purchased in the shop when you sign on to your experience if required. For children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.