We are taking steps to keep our staff and customers safe. Please take a moment to read through your confirmation email as it includes vital information about your experience day, and the steps you need to take to help keep everyone safe.
1. Reduced availability – there will be less people on site, so you can move around more easily and stay 2 meters apart from others
2. Keep your distance – please follow the signage around the site to ensure social distancing
3. Enhanced cleaning routines – extra focus on high traffic areas and touch points. Please also wash your hands on arrival, and use the hand sanitiser provided between sessions.
4. Lunches will be provided on full day experiences but you must, where possible, sit on your own table or with people from your household.
5. Bring your own clothing where possible – we can still provide boots, helmets, gloves, a jersey and pants but if you have your own, please bring it. We will provide helmet balaclavas to wear inside hired helmets.