These sessions are tailored for younger riders so your children can learn the basics of riding motorcycles in a relaxed and safe environment.
- Per person | Weekday Ages 6+
- Per Person | Weekend Ages 6+
- Per person | BYOB Ages 6+
Outdoor adventure for the whole family
A day tailored to spending some quality family time together! Mums, sisters, grannies, and granddads also welcome, the day is not limited to lads and dads… the more the merrier! The day includes training, bike hire, riding gear hire and a hot homemade lunch and refreshments.
Lunch and refreshments
- Bacon butties are available for £2.50.
- A hot homemade lunch is provided.
- Drinks and cakes/biscuits are also provided.
- Spectator lunches are available Saturday & Sunday from our catering van (charges apply)
- Lockers are available free of charge.
For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to accident it is the rider’s responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. A damage waiver of only £25 can be obtained which covers the bike for any mishaps and provides peace of mind throughout the day. This can be purchased in the shop when you sign on to your experience if required. For children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.