Are you a thrill-seeker who enjoys outdoor adventure? Our full-day motorcycle experience is perfect for you! All experience levels welcome.
- Rider | Weekday Ladies only | From 12 years old
- Rider | Weekend Ladies only | From 12 years old
- Rider | Own Bike Ladies only | From 12 years old
A day for the ladies!
We supply the bike and all the riding gear as well as full tuition throughout the day. The sessions are delivered in a relaxed manner that can be enjoyed by all (aged 6+). No experience is necessary – for complete beginners please select ‘extra tuition’ which teaches the basics of clutch and throttle control.
The day starts on the flattish ground doing figures of 8 so the instructor can assess rider ability. This also allows the rider time to get used to the bike and get their body position in the correct position before progressing onto the sections.
The instructor will flag out various sections throughout the day with each one becoming a little more challenging as the rider begins to progress.
Maximum of 18 people per day – 6 people from 9.30 am – 2.30 pm and 12 people from 10.30 am – 3.30 pm.
Lunch and refreshments
- Bacon butties are available for £2.50.
- A hot homemade lunch is provided.
- Drinks and cakes/biscuits are also provided.
- Spectator lunches are available Saturday & Sunday from our catering van (charges apply)
- Lockers are available free of charge.
For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to accident it is the rider’s responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. A damage waiver of only £25 can be obtained which covers the bike for any mishaps and provides peace of mind throughout the day. This can be purchased in the shop when you sign on to your experience if required. For children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.
To comply with training guidelines, parents or guardians of under 18-year-olds must remain on-site for the duration of the training in case of emergency.